Prayer is our most powerful weapon against contraception, abortion, euthanasia, and other attacks against the sanctity of human life. Join us, and others throughout the world, through the power of the Holy Rosary, to storm Heaven with prayers in defence of life from conception to natural death.
Our method is simple… just pray the Holy Rosary on a regular basis, either daily, a few times each week, or once a week, and offer your intentions to the pro-life cause. With enough involvement, we will ensure that the Rosary for Life is being prayed around the clock on a perpetual basis.
Here are the steps to join:
- Choose any fifteen minute time slot (your local time) to pray five decades of the Rosary either daily, a few times each week, or once a week; i.e.: 2:00 p.m/14:00, 2:15 p.m/14:15, 2:30 p.m/14:30, 2:45 p.m/14:45, etc. (click here to see the existing schedule).
- Send an E-mail to Priests for Life Canada with your committed times (see below for information to send).
- Within one week, Priests for Life Canada will confirm that your commitment has been received. Your initials will be added to the online schedule over the next 4 weeks. If you provide us with your mailing address we will mail you a booklet containing pro-life intentions and other prayers (in Canada only). This booklet is also available in pdf format HERE!
- Pray five decades of the Rosary for pro-life intentions at your chosen time.
- Try your best to keep your commitment on a regular basis.
- Please notify Priests for Life Canada if you are no longer able to take part in the Rosary for Life or if you would like to change the time (your local time). You can send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-888-300-2007 in North America, or mail us a note at Priests for Life Canada, P.O. Box 608, Pickering, Ontario L1V 3T3.
Yes, I am able to take part in the International Perpetual Rosary for Life. I will do my best to pray the Rosary for Life at the time stated.
- Your Name
- Your Address (optional)
- Your City
- Your Province/State
- Your Postal/Zip Code
- Your Country
- Your E-mail
- Your telephone number (optional)
- The time/s and days you will pray the Rosary for Life (your local time). Please indicate AM or PM and select any 15-minute starting time slot (i.e.: 2:00 p.m./14:00; 2:15 p.m. /14:15; 2:30 p.m. /14:30; 2:45 p.m. /14:45, etc.). You can check the existing schedule HERE!
Please let us know if you would like to receive the regular newsletter of Priests for Life Canada by postal mail (in Canada only – six times a year). The newsletter is also available online at www.PriestsForLifeCanada.com.
Please use the following resources to promote the International Perpetual Rosary for Life in your parish.
- For Your Parish Bulletin (whenever you have space):
International Perpetual Rosary for Life: Join an international prayer effort to end abortion and other attacks on human life by praying the Rosary. You are only asked to do your best to keep the time you choose (daily, several times a week, or once a week). More information can be obtained about this program at: www.PriestsForLifeCanada.com or telephone toll free: 1-888-300-2007
[To download the Rosary image to use in your bulletin, right click on the picture, choose “save picture as” and save to your computer for use in your bulletin.]
- Parish Poster
- Parish Sign-up Form
- The Online Rosary Prayer Booklet
Catholic City – Free Catholic CDs, Booklets, and Novels
Please Note: The site administrator does not necessarily endorse or promote any of the organizations, issues or ideas contained in linked sites. They are merely provided for your information.
Your privacy: Priests for Life Canada will not share your personal information with anyone without your permission.
Priests for Life Canada will add your name to the online schedule within 4 weeks.